Lifesaver 10year wireless PE smoke alarm. 6000series. Sealed lithium battery.
The PSA Lifesaver 6000DCW model is a 10 year lithium battery powered smoke alarm with an in-built wireless RF interlink. It is designed to be interlinked with other 6000DCW units & Lifesaver 6000 series smoke alarms fitted with a LIF6000WB base.
When paired with the LIF6000THL (wireless smoke alarm controller), the 6000DCW smoke alarm can be operated via remote control, offering effortless test/hush functionality.
The alarm uses photoelectric technology is designed to be surface mounted on the ceiling or wall. 6000DCW can be used as a single stand alone unit, or be interconnected with up to 24 units.
- Wireless, surface mount smoke alarm
- Powered by 10 year lithium battery (non-replaceable)
- Photoelectric sensing technology
- Compatible with LIF6000THL smoke alarm controller, and 6000 series alarms fitted with LIF6000WB wireless base
- Easy power on / power off baseplate
- Wirelessly interconnect up to 24 units
- Bug screen sensor chamber protection (0.8mm diameter)
- Electronics coating to prevent build up of heat and condensation caused by humidity and high temperatures
- Sensor interference filter technology to reduce false alarms
- Anti-static chamber to repel dust and reduce false alarms
- Single button test and hush feature
- Low battery hush feature
- Fully supervised, secured and monitored wireless RF network
- 10 year warranty
- ActivFire certified, Approved to AS3786:2014, AS4268:2017